The Geelong Aero Club has a RAAus registered Jabiru 170C available for hire to club members.
To hire the aircraft the hirer must satisfy the following requirements:
- Be a financial member of the Geelong Aero Club;
- Hold a current Recreational Pilot Certificate (RPC) issued by Recreational Aviation Australia;
- Be a financial member of Recreational Aviation Australia;
- Satisfy RAAus competency requirements;
- Undertake a check flight to check competency.
The aircraft will be presented fully fuelled prior to the commencement of hire. The hirer will be responsible for the cost of fuel required to replenish aircraft to the fully fuelled condition at the completion of the hire period.